WA Wide Fumigators and Quarantine Services
Protecting business and assets
allrid has successfully been involved with the quarantine requirements of projects such as the Gorgon project on Barrow Island.
allrid’s technicians are experienced in all facets of quarantine ranging from mollusc and rodent control to vessel baiting and trapping.
As licensed fumigators, allrid uses Profume and Methyl Bromide and have a registered site for fumigation in Karratha. We are able to provide all quarantine services from site control, to weed spraying, fumigation, ship preparation and ongoing maintenance.
allrid’s quarantine experience and services include:
- Container fumigation of goods or equipment
- Vertebrate baiting and trapping
- Invertebrate baiting and trapping
- Pre-operations contract engineering baiting and trapping program
- Inspection and consultation services
- Weed spraying
- Residual insecticides
- Fumigation insectigas, pestigas, methyl bromide and psulphuryl floride
As Australia’s Department of Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry explains, quarantine has played a critical role in reducing the risk and shaping our nation to become one of the few countries in the world to remain free from the world’s most severe pests and diseases.
allrid assists in the this process by providing comprehensive quarantine pest control.